These Low Carb Apple and Cinnamon Breakfast bars are great for a brekkie on the go. By using fresh apple you can still get the sweetness without worrying about a massive sugar load from canned fruit.
Eat them cold or pop them into the microwave for 30 seconds.
Prep Time: Approx 10-15mins
Cook Time: 30mins or until golden
- 100g of our Low Carb Pancake Mix
- 100g Almond Meal
- 80g pecans
- 200g green apple
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g pepitas
- 3 eggs
- 1 TB Butter
- 50g flaked coconut for the top
- 60g desiccated coconut
- 200ml unsweetened almond milk
- teasp cinnamon
- 60ml or 1/4 cup sugar free maple or sweetener of choice
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and spray
- In one bowl mix Pancake mix, almond meal, seeds, coconut, chopped apple and cinnamon
- In another bowl mix eggs, milk, butter (melted, and at room temperature)sugar free maple
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and combine evenly.
- Spread evenly in a small lined brownie/ slice tin.
- Sprinkle a little more apple and flaked coconut.
- Bake for 30mins or until golden on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen