Jodie used the Original Base Recipe of Anna’s Protein Cookie and added Banana, Peanut Butter and Chocolate chips.
These Low Carb Banana Peanut Butter Cookies would be perfect for a Breakfast-on-the-Go option.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 20 Cookies
- 1 pack Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 30g melted Butter
- 1 tsp vanilla Essence
- 125ml milk of choice – we used unsweetened almond milk
- 1 x large VERY ripe banana mashed
- pinch of salt
- 4 Tbs crunchy peanut Butter
- 100g of dark chocolate (we used Lindt)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (cookie mix and chopped chocolate)
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients – (melted butter, mashed banana, peanut butter and vanilla), then pour into dry ingredients.
- Mix with a fork until all combined and a dough forms.
- Roll mix into approx. 4cm balls and place on the tray, pressing down lightly with a fork.
- Pro tip: wet the fork if it starts sticking to the cookies!
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops start to brown.
- Remove and place on a cooling rack.
These Cookies can be enjoyed for up to 10 days – keep refrigerated to ensure freshness
Cookies can be frozen for up to 6 months.