Beef Stroganoff is a great hearty meal that typically is quite high in Carbs.
Following my 5 step process from the Non Recipe Book, you can enjoy a Low Carb Stroganoff that is actually good for you!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 500g Beef Strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500g Mushrooms
- 1 Red Capsicum cut in thin strips
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tsp smokey paprika
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 300g light sour cream
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and beef and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned
- Add Mushrooms & Capsicum
- Add crushed tomatoes, Worcestershire & paprika.
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream
- Serve with a lemon wedge and fresh parsley.
Beef Stroganoff is a beautiful HOT POT Style meal than is fast to prepare.
Top with fresh parsley & a wedge of Lemon
Leftovers are amazing the next day for lunch.
Beef Stroganoff can be kept in the fridge for 5 days or frozen for up to 6 months.
Also great with my low carb Cauliflower Mash.
If you love this recipe please comment on my facebook page