Super healthy and Super filling Carrot Cake Muffins. How can you not feel amazing eating these, or serving to your friends and family? Topped with extra Walnuts to add some crunch.
Cook Time: 30-35mins
- 1 pack of our Vanilla Cupcake Mix
- 1 large grated Carrot
- 1 large grated Zucchini
- 50g (1/2 cup) desiccated Coconut
- 100g (3/4 cup) chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Eggs
- 70g melted Coconut oil or Butter
- 1 cup Milk of choice
- Preheat oven for 170 degrees and line a loaf tin.
- In one bowl mix together: Vanilla Cupcake Mix, Coconut, cinnamon, grated carrot, walnuts and zucchini.
- In second bowl mix together egg and milk and oil/ butter
- Combine wet & dry ingredients.
- Pour the mix into a lined muffin tin or silicone tray
- Bake at 170 deg for 30-35mins or when the skewer pulls out clean.
- Once baked, remove from tin and allow to cool on rack.
Optional – Top with a dollop of Greek Yogurt
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen