Happy Baking 🙂
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 20 – 30 Brownies
Low Carb Chocolate Brownies
- In one bowl mix together: cupcake mix, icing sachet, chocolate, cocoa, walnuts and zucchini.
- In second bowl mix together egg and milk and oil if using.
- Gently combine wet & dry ingredients.
- Line a shallow slice tray (mine was about 18cm wide by 25cm long) with baking paper and spray oil down ends.
- Pour mix in and even out. I sprinkled more walnuts but it actually made it hard to slice, so I’d just leave plain.
- Bake at 170 deg for 25-30mins. Let cool for 1hr at room temp (still in tin)
- Refrigerate for 2hrs before slicing as it makes it more if that fudgy brownie texture and also easy to slice, and is even better overnight.
This tray makes 20 – 30 brownie fingers/bites – perfect for low carb snacks throughout the week 🙂
Keeps in the fridge for 7 days.
Here’s the link to the mixes – https://annaslowcarbkitchen.com.au/low-carb-products/
If you enjoy my recipes and think your friends would as well – please like my Facebook page and share it with them!
I’d also really love to see your beautiful creations, so please tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen