Something a little bit fun! These Low carb Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies with sprinkles were inspired by one of my favourite Graffiti artists @vinie
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Makes: 14 Cookies.
- 1 Pack of Low Carb Cookie Mix
- 80g Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 TB Sugar free Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice.
- 100g dark choc chips
- 80g roasted peanut halves
- Extra dark chocolate melted with a little hot water (to roll the cookie in)
- 30g of 100’s and 1000’s (to roll the cookie in)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients (including the nuts and choc chips)
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients – (melted butter, and maple and vanilla), then pour into dry ingredients.
- Mix with a fork until all combined and a dough forms.
- Roll mix into balls and place on the tray, pressing down lightly with a fork or hand.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the tops start to brown.
- Remove and place on a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely, then roll the tops into melted chocolate and then in sprinkles. Set in the fridge.
These Cookies can be enjoyed for up to 10 days – keep refrigerated to ensure freshness
Cookies can be frozen for up to 6 months.
You can find out about this artist here: