This super chocolatey LowER Carb Chocolate and Raspberry Dessert for One was the perfect size and you don’t have to share it. The bursts of raspberries and Chocolate chunks were so good.
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 20g Low Carb Pancake Mix (one heaped tablespoon)
- 1 heaped TB of cocoa (approx 10g)
- 1/2 teasp baking powder
- 1 teasp sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 10g dark chocolate (chopped) I used 1 square of Lindt 90%
- 10g frozen raspberries
- Optional – Dollop of cream on top.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in the mug
- Add the milk and mix well
- Add the chocolate and raspberries, fold through and add more berries and chocolate on top
- Microwave for 2 mins