Jodie used the Original Base Recipe of Anna’s Protein Cookie and added all the fun bits to create a Chunky Rocky Road Cookie.
These cookies would be fun for a party.
You would never guess that they are LOW CARB.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes 20 Cookies
- 1 pack Low Carb Cookie Mix
- 70g melted butter (not margarine)
- 1 tsp vanilla Essence
- 125ml milk of choice – we used unsweetened almond milk
- 30g chopped sugar free marshmallows (We used Double D Brand)
- 2 Tbs dried cranberries
- 50g roasted, salted peanuts
- 100g of dark chocolate (we used Lindt)
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients – cookie mix, nuts, marshmallows and cranberries)
- In a separate bowl whisk together wet ingredients – (melted butter, milk and vanilla), then pour into dry ingredients.
- Mix with a fork until all combined and a dough forms.
- Roll mix into approx. 3cm balls and place on the tray, pressing down lightly with a fork.
- Pro tip: wet the fork if it starts sticking to the cookies!
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the tops start to brown.
- Remove and place on a cooling rack.
- Use roasted peanuts in place of almonds
- Try sugar free raspberry jelly lollies chopped in place of craisins
These Cookies can be enjoyed for up to 10 days – keep refrigerated to ensure freshness
Cookies can be frozen for up to 6 months.