Have you tried our new Low Carb cookie mix yet? Anna came up with the idea of making a Cookie Slab which she turned into Low Carb Cookie Bars. It only took 7 minutes to get them into the oven!
She followed the recipe on the back, but added an extra 1/2 cup milk then poured in a lined slice tray! This was WAY easier & faster than actual cookies!
Prep Time: Under 10 minutes
Bake time: 25mins
Carbs per serve: 3.8g
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 70g melted butter
- 250ml almond milk
- 100g chopped walnuts
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and line the baking tray
- Bowl 1 – Dry Mix (Cookie Mix, Chopped walnuts and choc-chips)
- Bowl 2 – melted Butter and Milk.
- Combine well and spread evenly into a lined slice tray
- Baked for 25 mins then cooled in fridge for 5 hours (overnight even better)
- Then slice into 20 bars.
SO much easier!! I will be doing this always from now on it literally took 7 minutes to get in the oven!!
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
For more great Low Carb Recipes, click here
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen