If you find it hard to track down the Multix Cafe style Muffin wrappers in your local supermarket, why not make your own muffin wrappers.
Check out the steps below
What you will need:
- Muffin Tin
- Small jar or can, something roughly the same size of the muffin tin.
- Baking Paper – NOT GREASEPROOF (Greaseproof will stick)
- Make the squares double the width of the base of muffin tins – this will work for mini and jumbo sized muffins.
- Position the square of baking paper on top of a salt bottle (or any other bottle that has a lid the same size as the base of your muffin tray)
- Then in one action slide your hand over it, forcing down all the sides, to wrap around and create your muffin wrapper.
Happy Baking! x