Who doesn’t love a Cocktail and an Antipasto platter? ?
? This is one of our FAVOURITE indulgences. PERFECT for a catch up with the girls this weekend, and it can still fit in with your Low Carb lifestyle.?
? You don’t have to miss out on all your favourite indulgences, as there is always a way to tweak a recipe or create something new that fits in.
? That’s why for the next 4 weeks we will be giving you some of our favourite drink and nibble ideas to fit your low carb lifestyle.
? This week we are featuring a refreshing cocktail from our friends at Naked Life beverages Naked Life Beverages which is a gingery twist to an Aperol Spritz, using their sparkling Ginger and Pomegranate sugar free soft drink. Teamed with a warm antipasto platter, featuring our LOW CARB arancini balls
– 30mls of Aperol
– ½ Bottle of the Naked Life Beverages -Pomegranate and Ginger
– Squeeze 2 big Lime wedges
– Add ice
(you could add a little soda water, to adjust the strength if you wish)
- Low Carb Arancini Balls
- Grilled Chorizo
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto
- Mixed Marinated Olives
- Marinated Capsicum
- Feta Cheese
Some Extra Tips:
- Keep it easy by visiting your supermarkets Deli section. They have a great range of olives and marinated low carb vegetables to choose from.
- You could also add some grilled Halloumi to this platter for a vegetarian protein choice.
- Grilled Prawns would also make a great seafood option, again you can find these in your supermarket.
- The grilled items were grilled on a Press-Toaster, for a super quick and simple option.
Don’t forget to follow us on social media for the most up to date info, tips and tricks on Making Low Carb EASY!