These Low Carb Arancini balls are PERFECT for an antipasto platter!!
Why wait for Friday night though?
Made with Cauliflower rice and cheese, so super low in carbs and lots of oozy cheese 😀
Enjoy them any way you like.
Low Carb Arancini Balls Nutrition:
Prep Time: Approx 20mins (grating and combining)
Cook Time: 15-20 mins depending on oven
Makes: 24 Balls
- 1 Small Cauliflower (grated)
- 200g Shredded Pizza blend cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 TB Pesto of Choice (I used Salca sundried tomato pesto)
- 60g of Almond Meal
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Ingredients for Crumb:
- 100g of the Lupin Flakes
- Dry Mix Italian Herbs
- Pre Heat Oven 170 degrees
- In a large bowl mix the grated cauliflower, cheese, egg and pesto (use clean hands to combine, its easier)
- add in the almond meal, as it helps bind the mix
- Roll into golf ball sized balls.
- Roll in the Lupin crumb mix
- Place on sprayed baking paper
- Pop in fridge for 15-20mins to set
- Bake in oven for 15-20mins (or until golden)
You can use any pesto or shredded cheese combo you like!
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen