This Low Carb Baked Custard is such a beautiful and simple dessert to prep for a dinner party!
Simply pop in the oven 60 mins before you need it.
Low Carb Baked Custard Nutrition
Super Low Carb Baked Custard
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup milk of choice (unsweetened almond lowest carb)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 heaped tablespoon stevia/sweetener
- Lightly mix all ingredients together.
- Sit ramekins in a large baking dish and half fill the baking dish with water.
- Pour mix in the ramekins. I poured it from the bowl to a jug to make it easier.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top!
- Can serve with SF maple and it becomes a Low Carb Creme Caramel!
- Bake 40 mins 180 degrees.
- Let cool
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen