These Low Carb Berry and Chia muffins are perfect for a breakfast on the go. The great thing about this easy recipe, is that you can choose any berries you like + any combination of nuts to create a new flavour every time. 😀
Low Carb Berry Chia Muffins
- 1 packet of Low Carb Cupcake Mix
- 150g frozen blueberries or raspberries (or a combo)
- 100g of your favourite chopped nuts or seeds (we used sunflower & chia)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk of choice (250ml)
- 3 Tbsp butter (70g)
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Spray a silicon muffin tray with oil or use 12 muffin wrappers.
- Melt butter in the microwave, Whisk together eggs, milk and butter.
- Place cupcake mix in a large bowl.
- Pour egg mix into the dry mix and gently stir to combine.
- Add 150g frozen blueberries or raspberries (or a combo) + 100g of your favourite chopped nuts or seeds
- Portion into a silicon tray or muffin wrappers sprayed with oil so they don’t stick.
- Bake at 170 deg for 25-30 mins rotating tray half way.
- Take out & let cool on rack.
- These will keep for 5 days in fridge or 3 months in freezer!
Let us know how you go! 🙂
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen