Easy peasy and in less than 10 minutes you’ll have a beautiful wholesome, low carb, gluten free Low Carb Carrot Cake Loaf in the oven!
How can you not feel amazing eating this, or serving to your friends and family?
Topped with our low carb icing with a tablespoon of grated lemon zest.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 80 mins
- 1 pack of our Vanilla Cupcake Mix
- 1 large grated Carrot
- 1 large grated Zucchini
- 50g (1/2 cup) desiccated Coconut
- 100g (3/4 cup) chopped walnuts
- 3 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 Eggs
- 70g melted Coconut oil or Butter
- 1 cup Milk of choice
- Preheat oven for 170 degrees and line a loaf tin.
- In one bowl mix together: Vanilla Cupcake Mix, Coconut, cinnamon, grated carrot, walnuts and zucchini.
- In second bowl mix together egg and milk and oil/ butter
- Combine wet & dry ingredients.
- Pour the mix in a loaf tin, spread it out evenly.
- Pour mix in and even out.
- Bake at 170 deg for 80mins. ( as you can see its a pretty big loaf)
- Once cooled Ice with our Vanilla Icing Mix Recipe with added Lemon Zest
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen