Happy Baking 🙂
Low Carb Chocolate Brownies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minute
Makes: 20 – 30 Brownies
Please note: Nutrition calculation above does not include the optional coconut oil. If you choose to include the fat will be 12.9 instead of 10.4 (but well worth it in our opinion!!)
- 1 Packet Of Our Low Carb Chocolate Cupcake Mix
- 100g dark chocolate chopped or bits (I use Lindt 90%)
- 2 TB cocoa powder
- 100g walnuts
- 250g grated zucchini (no need to squeeze water out)
- 1 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 3 eggs
- Optional – 1 TB sweetener of choice
- Optional – 1/4 cup coconut oil melted (extra fudgey texture)
- In one bowl mix together: cupcake mix, chocolate, cocoa, walnuts and zucchini.
- In second bowl mix together egg and milk and oil if using.
- Gently combine wet & dry ingredients.
- Line a shallow slice tray (mine was about 18cm wide by 25cm long) with baking paper and spray oil down ends.
- Pour mix in and even out. I sprinkled more walnuts but it actually made it hard to slice, so I’d just leave plain.
- Bake at 170 deg for 25-30mins. Let cool for 1hr at room temp (still in tin)
- Refrigerate for 2hrs before slicing as it makes it more if that fudgy brownie texture and also easy to slice, and is even better overnight.
This tray makes 20 – 30 brownie fingers/bites – perfect for low carb snacks throughout the week 🙂 Keeps in the fridge for 7 days.
If you enjoy my recipes and think your friends would as well – please like my Facebook page and share it with them! Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen
I’d also really love to see your beautiful creations, so please tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen