These Low Carb Chocolate Clusters would be a sweet little gift for someone special, or perhaps make them for yourself to accompany a strong coffee!
- 30g Low Carb Lupin Flakes
- 75g Almond meal
- 25g sunflower seeds
- 25g chopped brazil nuts
- 10g pepitas
- 25g toasted coconut flakes
- 35ml Coconut oil
- 1 teasp (7g) ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp (40ml) Sugar Free Maple (you can use the sweetener of your choice)
- 100g Dark Chocolate (we used Lindt 90%)
- Preheat oven to 150 deg.
- Line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Combine all the dried ingredients first in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil
- Add your sweetener.
- Mix well in a bowl, then transfer granola mixture onto your lined baking tray
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins on 150 degrees.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave until smooth.
- Remove granola from oven and transfer back into bowl. Add chocolate and mix through.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin cups and refrigerate until set.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen