Homemade Low Carb Chocolate Icing has never been easier to do. Simply follow the instructions on our Icing packet and add 1/3 cup if cocoa powder 😀
- 1/3 cup of Low Carb Icing Mix (75g)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (40g)
- 2 heaped Tablespoons butter (40g)
- 1 teasp milk of choice (10ml)
- 1/2 tub of cream cheese (125g)
- Place butter & cream cheese in microwave together for 30 seconds so soft but not melted.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using beaters mix together until all combined and whipped.
- Your icing is ready to go!
Makes enough Icing for 12 Cupcakes.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen