YES IT IS FINALLY HERE. Low carb garlic bread.
Nothing better than some buttery, garlicly, golden brown Garlic Bread used to soak up your Spag Bol sauce or soup!
With our Low Carb Garlic Bread you longer need to feel guilty about it either.
Bring on that healthy, low carb, Italian feast.
This quantity serves 2.
- 4 Slices of Super Low Carb Bread
- 2 Tablespoon Quality Butter
- 1-2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Mix the butter and garlic together (soften butter in microwave for a few seconds to make it easier)
- Slather plenty on each slice
- Wrap bread slices together and place in the oven for approx. 20mins, or until you can see steam coming from the foil package
- Remove from oven and unwrap (careful of the steam!) and enjoy your low carb garlic bread!
Try adding your favourite fresh herbs to this recipe to make a herby, garlic bread
You can also add some tasty cheese in between the slices of bread to make Cheesy Garlic Bread. This Low Carb Garlic Bread makes the perfect accompaniment to our Low Carb Spag Bol – Enjoy a healthy Italian Feast.
I would LOVE to see pic’s of your Low Carb creations – post to my facebook – Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen
Then Tag your friends and show them your culinary skills!!