Our Low Carb Granola is perfect with greek yogurt for a quick brekkie. Snacking on it dry or making it into clusters with your favourite dark chocolate 😀
Another quick and easy recipe that you can have a little fun with. Pick your favourite nut and seed combinations. I just used what was in the test kitchen.
Low Carb Granola Nutrition
- 60g Low Carb Lupin Flakes
- 150g Almond Meal
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g chopped brazil nuts
- 20g pepitas
- 50g toasted coconut flakes
- 20g chia seeds
- 4 tbsp Sugar Free Maple (you can use the sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (could use butter instead, just make sure its melted)
- Preheat oven to 150 deg.
- Line a baking tray with non stick baking paper.
- Combine all the dried ingredients first in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil
- Add your sweetener. Depending how how sweet you like it, add more or less to suit your tastes
- Mix well in a bowl, then transfer onto your lined baking tray
- Squish/ clump it together a little to form little clusters
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins on 150 degrees.
If you find you want it a little more toasted, check it at this point and leave a little longer, depending on how you like it.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen