Nothing beats a warm crusty Focaccia as a side to a winter soup. Or perhaps part of an Antipasto platter. We have come up with a Low Carb Focaccia recipe, combining olive and rosemary with our Low Carb Bread Mix.
Cook Time: 40-50mins or until golden (test with skewer)
Portions: 9 squares or Cut into 4’s for Sandwich size.
- Our Low Carb Bread Mix
- 2 TB Olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven for 20min on 180 degrees and line square baking tin
- Put the bread mix in a large bowl
- In smaller bowl whisk together water, eggs and olive oil
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and combine well
- Pop the mix into a lined and sprayed square cake tin.
- Sprinkle with sliced olives and press them in a little.
- Sprinkle with herbs, stick the rosemary into the mix.
- Bake for 40-50 mins at 40mins, spray with oil and bake for another 10 for a super crunchy crust
- let it cool before slicing, overnight if possible.
- To reheat: Pop under the grill or in press toaster.
- You could mix olives or other flavours through the mix. These would make great sliders 😀
- Toast it well under the grill for extra crunchiness.
For more great low carb recipes click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen