Pikelets make a great snack, especially when they’re made from our Low Carb Pancake Mix.
Enjoy your Low Carb Pikelets with a spoonful of homemade and low carb jam and you’ve got yourself the perfect morning tea.
I love making up a batch of these and keeping in the fridge for the weeks worth of snacks – or you can freeze as well.
Prep Time: under 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Low Carb Pikelets
- 60g Our Low Carb Pancake mix (1/2 cup)
- 1 egg
- 60 mL milk of your choice (1/4 cup)
- Serve with whipped cream and Berry Chia Jam
Makes 15 Pikelets
- Mix all the ingredients together, making sure there are no lumps. This mix will be slightly thicker.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat – when the pan starts to smoke turn it down (this helps them to stop sticking)
- Pour in the pikelet mixture, making each one about 5cm in diameter
- Flip when bubbles start appearing on the surface and cook for a further minute or until nice and golden.
- Enjoy with our Blackberry Chia Jam, some cream and a good cup of tea!
I’d love to see photo’s of your Pikelets and other creations!! – post them to my facebook page or share this recipe with a friend.
Enjoy your divine, guilt free, low carb treat!
If you found this recipe useful head to –Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen and follow my facebook page so you can learn how to get fast results by reducing carbs.
I would also love to see photo’s of any of your creations!