Who’s got time to go through ALL the steps to create a cauliflower Pizza base?? Not us. This was super simple Using a few of our products and some extra’s, we were able to create a Low Carb Pizza Base.
Half a base is only 3g OF CARBS!! yay!!!
Low Carb Pizza Base (based on 4 serves)
Thin and Crispy Base
Cook Time: 20mins or until crispy
Makes: 1 Base
- 50g Our Low Carb Bread Mix
- 20g Lupin Flakes
- 10g Flaxmeal or Psyllium Husk (whichever you have, both work fine)
- Pinch of salt and mixed herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 TB of Olive oil
- Preheat oven for 180 degrees
- Line baking tray or Pizza Tray with Baking Paper and spray a little oil
- Mix the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together the eggs, water and olive oil
- Mix together the wet ingredients with the dry mix, combine into a smooth liquid batter
- Pour onto tray and spread evenly to create the base thickness of your choice
- Bake for 20mins or until crispy.
- Top with your FAVOURITE Toppings
- Bake for another 15-20mins, or until you feel your toppings look ready!
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen