These Low Carb Seeded Crackers would be the perfect accompaniment to a Friday afternoon cheese platter. All the super seedy goodness of your favourite seeds, and a little psyllium husk to bind the mix together.
Makes: 24 Crackers
Carbs per cracker: 0.3g
- 200g sunflower seeds
- 60g flax seeds
- 100g sesame seeds
- 2 TB psyllium husk
- 500ml water
- Salt, Pepper and flavours to taste
- Preheat oven at 150 degrees
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and let it sit for 10mins
- Spread the mix out as thin as possible on lined baking tray and bake for an hour. (60 mins)
- Take out of the oven and cut into the desired shape and bake for another 5-10 mins or until the edges get crunchy.
- Allow to cool
- Store airtight container for up to 4-5 days.
- Cheese platter
For more great Low Carb Recipes, click here