Our Low Carb Heart Shaped Cookies are a perfect gift idea for Valentines day, or any day you want to show someone how much you love them!
This recipe only uses half a packet of Cookie Mix, so you can make another small batch of another flavour cookie. 👍
Makes 30 cookies (6cm hearts)
- 160g Low Carb Cookie mix (½ packet)
- 40g (2TB almond meal)
- 40g desiccated coconut
- Teaspoon sweetener of choice.
- 70g melted butter
- 125ml milk of choice
- 50g dark chocolate melted
- *optional decorations and toppings
- Preheat oven at 160g degrees.
- Combine dry mix into a bowl – Cookie mix, almond meal and coconut.
- Combine the melted butter and milk, and add to the dry mixture.
- In between 2 sheets of baking paper roll out the cookie dough to approx 5mm thin and cut out your cookies and place on lined tray.
- Bake for 12-15mins or until golden and allow to cool on rack.
- Prep tray with baking paper. Melt dark chocolate and place in small deep bowl/glass.
- Dip each cooled cookie into melted chocolate coating ½ the cookie.
- Add desired toppings & refrigerate until set.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen