I made these Peppermint Choc-Chip Cookies by following the base recipe on the packet, but added a flavoured chocolate block instead of choc chips.
Makes : 24 Cookies
- 1 packet of our Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 125ml milk of choice (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 70g melted butter
- 125g chopped walnuts
- 100g block of Lindt Dark Intense Mint
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees and line a flat baking tray
- In one bowl combine the dry ingredients (cookie mix, chopped chocolate and nuts)
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients (milk and melted butter) and add to the dry mix. Combine well.
- Roll into balls then flatten onto lined baking tray
- Bake for 15mins or until golden
- Cool cookies on rack.