Another Low Carb Curry for our Winter Warmer series.
This week Anna put together a curry with 5 Ingredients. Its super simple, uses everyday ingredients and very tasty!!!
Cook Time: 15-20mins
- 1 x BBQ Chicken shredded
- 400ml Can of Coconut Cream (Ayam is 100% Coconut)
- 1 x Bag Frozen Veggies
- 1/2 Jar of Valcom Green Curry Paste
- 400ml water.
- Pop the Veggies and the shredded chicken into a pot.
- Spoon 1/2 jar of curry paste into the mix and combine well
- Pour in coconut cream and can of water. Gently stir together and let simmer for 10-15mins.
- Serve immediately.
For more great low carb recipes click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen