These Apple Raspberry Muffins make the perfect Low Carb Brekkie or Snack.
Never struggle with Low Carb Brekkie’s on the go – simply make up a batch and keep in the fridge or freezer for those busy days.
Keep a few in the fridge at work for convenience.
I love the fact that I can enjoy a muffin with my coffee – that tastes exactly like the real deal but is not packed with sugar, carbs and gluten.
Happy Baking 🙂
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 12 muffins (or 10 larger sized muffins)
Low Carb Apple Raspberry Muffin
- 1 pack Low Carb Cupcake Mix
- 1/2 cup (50g) Desiccated Coconut
- 3 Eggs
- 70g melted butter
- 1 cup of milk of choice (I always use unsweetened almond)
- 120g frozen raspberries
- 100g chopped apple (1 small)
- Pre Heat your oven to 170deg. Line your tins with muffin wrappers, then give each wrapper a light spray with oil to ensure zero sticking!
- Place all dry ingredients together in a bowl – combine and make a well in centre.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs and milk
- Pour the egg mix into the dry mix
- Place your chopped apple and raspberries or other additions in the bowl as well.
- Gently fold together.
- When just mixed portion into muffin tins evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. (check with skewer)
Suggestions: Add walnuts for extra crunch! 🙂
These muffins can be enjoyed for up to 5 days if refrigerated.
Muffins can be frozen for up to 6 months.
If you enjoy my recipes and think your friends would as well – please like my facebook page and share it with them – Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen
I’d also love to see your beautiful creations, so please tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
Other Muffin Flavour options
Dark Chocolate + Macadamia
3 tablespoons cocoa + 120g dark chocolate chopped + 80g chopped macadamias
Raspberry & Macadamia
150g frozen raspberries + 80g chopped macadamias
Apple + Cinnamon
150g chopped apple, 80g chopped almonds + 2 teaspoon cinnamon
Blueberry + Coconut
150g frozen blueberries + 50g extra shaved coconut