Typically Muffins would be a huge big NO NO on a Low Carb Diet – but not anymore with this easy low carb blueberry muffin recipe.
You can also adjust this recipe to make other flavoured muffins – it’s a great base.
Try other Frozen Berries, Nuts, Spices, Apple, or Cacao – anything you like really.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 9 muffins
Low Carb Blueberry Muffin Ingredients
1 pack of low carb Vanilla Cupcake Mix
1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut
70g melted butter
1 cup milk of choice
200g frozen Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 deg
- Get your muffin cases ready to go – spray with oil so zero sticking or use silicone tray.
- Place all dry ingredients together in a bowl – combine and make a well in the centre.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, milk & butter.
- Pour the egg mix into the dry mix
- Place your blueberries or other additions in the bowl as well.
- Gently fold together.
- When just mixed portion into muffin tins using 2 spoons
- Place muffins in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool or enjoy hot with some melted butter.
These muffins can be enjoyed for up to 5 days if refrigerated.
Muffins can be frozen for up to 6 months.
I’d also love to see your beautiful creations, so please tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen