Who doesn’t love Mashed Potato?
The unfortunate thing is though that it is so high in carbs, taking it off the menu for so many of us.
I’ve created this creamy Cauliflower Mash Recipe that definitely fills that spot and has less than 1/4 of the carbs of Mashed Potato.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 800g), chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoon cream cheese
- salt & white pepper to season
- Chives to garnish
- In a large pot simmer Cauliflower for 10 minutes (if you need for liquid, just add a bit more water)
- Drain Cauliflower and place in either a large bowl to mash or in a food processor.
- Add butter & cream cheese and either mash or blend.
- Season with salt, pepper & chives to taste.
I’d love to see photo’s of your beautiful meals using this Cauliflower Mash – post them to my facebook page or share this recipe with a friend.
Use this as a side with any Meat + Veg, or as a topping for a Low Carb Shepards Pie!