Cheesy Low Carb Dinner Rolls! – Yes, thanks!
These are PERFECT to enjoy with soup, stews, salads, buttered or as is!
Makes 24 mini dinner rolls.
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Sunflower and Linseed Bread
- 1 packet of powdered parmesan (100g) can use grated if you have.
- Chilli flakes or rosemary (or both)
- 150g cubed tasty cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water
- Sesame seeds (to roll them in)
- Line a flat baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the bread mix, parmesan, chilli/ rosemary and cubed cheese
- In a separate bowl, combine the 3 eggs and water, then add to the dry mix
- Combine well, and shape into dinner rolls and roll in the sesame seeds
- Place on the tray, then pop into the oven for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
- Keep in the fridge 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen