These Chilli Parmesan Low Carb Crackers were inspired by the flavours of Wow Bites – Chilli, Garlic, Herbs and Parmesan. These were yummy, super thin and moreish.
My version is still super low in carbs, and are filling too. 😃
Makes 16 crackers, but you can cut in any size you like.
4 crackers – 2.4g carbs
- 50g of our Low Carb Sunflower and Linseed Bread Mix
- 100g grated parmesan
- Dried Italian herbs, chill flakes and garlic and salt mix, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 60ml water (you can add a touch more water if you want to thin out the mix even more)
- Set oven at 180 degrees celcius and line flat baking tray.
- Combine bread mix, parmesan, and dried herbs.
- Mix water, egg and oil and add to dry mix.
- Spread mix on to tray as thin as you like.
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Allow cooling before cutting into the desired size, as the cheese needs to cool.
Eat as is, or toast up again.
For more great low carb recipes, click here.
I’d love to see your photos – tag us @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen