The Easy Bacon Fritters were super quick to put together. Perfect for an on-the-go brekkie of the savoury kind 🙂 It is also a recipe that you can pretty much use whatever left over ingredients you have in your fridge, mix and match every time
- 80g of our Low Carb Pancake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 100g shredded tasty cheese
- 200g Bacon diced and cooked.
- 1 leek sliced (120g)
- Handful parsley chopped roughly
- 100g olives (small handful)
- seasoning to taste.
- optional – serve with greek yogurt and dukkah
- Chop up all the prepared ingredients, pop into a bowl.
- Add in the pancake mix, add the eggs and combine the mix well.
- Spoon out into a hot pan sprayed with olive oil.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen