Enjoy these tender and low carb lamb & rosemary meatballs.
They are perfect to make a salad that much more exciting, or even in curry.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Carbs per Meatball 0.3g
- 500g Lamb Mince
- 250g Ricotta
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Rosemary (fresh is best, but dried is fine)
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Remove any excess liquid from the ricotta.
- Combine the lamb mince and remaining ingredients in a large bowl – mixing to ensure even incorporation of all ingredients.
- Roll mixture into balls and place on a lightly greased oven tray.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until meat has browned.
- You can then pan fry the meatballs for extra browning, if required.
These meatballs are so versatile – enjoy as canapés on their own, with a side of green veggies or on the BBQ!
This recipe is from the book “Baby Boomers, Bellies & Blood Sugar” which contains more, great, low carb recipes for you to try.
If you found this recipe useful head to –Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen and follow my facebook page so you can learn how to get fast results by reducing carbs. I would also love to see photo’s of any of your creations!