I came up with these Low Carb Blueberry and Coconut Cakes while sorting through my Baking mixes and ingredients, and I got to try out my new Donut baking tray 😀 These little coconutty treats were a great way to use up small amounts of ingredients and they were perfect for an afternoon tea treat.
I used 1/2 a packet of the Low carb Cupcake Mix, which leave the other half for a small batch of Cupcakes or another recipe that you love. 😀
Cook Time: 20-25mins or until the tops are golden
- 110g Low Carb Cupcake Mix (1/2 packet)
- 10g Almond Meal (1 TB)
- 2 TB desiccated coconut
- 100ml coconut cream
- 50ml almond milk(unsweetened)
- 50g of frozen blueberries.
- 1 egg
- Preheat the Oven for 170 degrees
- Pop the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- In another bowl whisk egg, milk and coconut cream together
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mix, combine and then fold the blueberries in.
- Spoon evenly into lined or sprayed cupcake or donut tray
- 20-25mins or until the tops are golden.
- Cool on rack.
Serving Tips: These were great cold or slightly heated. You could also add a little pouring cream or yogurt for extra indulgence.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here