These Low Carb Cappuccino Cupcakes taste like mini Tiramisu cakes. Just the right amount of sweetness, and the bitterness from the coffee.
These will be a hit for those who LOVE coffee 😋
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15-20mins (Rotating halfway for even baking)
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Vanilla Cupcake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 70g melted butter or coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoon instant coffee (20g) stir through the finished batter
- 200g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter (40g)
- 75g of Our Low Carb Icing Mix
- Followed the Icing Method as per packet
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Prepare a cupcake tin with baking paper cases/ or use a silicon baking tray. Place dry mix into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the melted butter, eggs and milk.
- Combine the wet and dry mix well.
- Stir through the instant coffee then portion into 12 oil sprayed pattie cases.
- Bake on the top shelf got 15-20 mins, rotating halfway.
- Remove from Oven and cool on cooling rack
- Once cooled completely, you can ice.
- Ice with regular vanilla icing and dust with chocolate powder!
We used our standard vanilla frosting recipe directly from the packet Low Carb Icing Mix and added Coffee Beans and dusted cocoa powder on top
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen