A beautiful Low Carb Cheese and Garlic Focaccia to serve with anything that tickles your fancy. A homemade soup, salad or part of an antipasto spread.
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Sunflower and Linseed Bread
- 1 packet of powdered parmesan (100g) can use grated if you have.
- Chilli flakes or rosemary (or both)
- 150g cubed tasty cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped) – add more if desired
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) water
- Sesame seeds to sprinkle on top
- Line a slice tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the bread mix, parmesan, chilli/ rosemary, garlic, and cubed cheese
- In a separate bowl, combine the 3 eggs and water, then add to the dry mix
- Combine well and pour into a lined slice tray 20cm by 30cm, then pop into the oven for 40-45 mins or until golden brown.
- Keep in the fridge 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen