Jo’s Low Carb Chicken Al Forno (in the oven)
You all know that I’m not into complicated recipes. I’m more of a throw-a-whole-bunch of ingredients in and see how we go kind of cook This was SUPER easy and tasty!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 x large bowl (500g) of mixed veggies of choice
- 1 TB olive oil
- Favourite herbs ½ BBQ chicken (chopped) (300g)
- 1 small Jar Pasta sauce (I used Leggo’s Deli range tomato, olive and chilli)
- 250g grated cheese ⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Soften chopped veggies in a pan with oil and season.
- Add chopped chicken.
- Add in stir-through sauce (I added some chopped sundried tomatoes too)
- Layer a dish with veggie and chicken mix, then a layer of cheese, then repeat til dish is full.
- Bake until bubbly 30-40 mins
- Serves 4. (or 2 very hungry people)
Tasted like Lasagne! Winning!!!
For more great low carb recipes, click here.
I’d love to see your photos – tag us @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen