Check out our new packaging!
Anna has experimented with our New Cupcake mix and has created some beautiful Coconut and Lemon Cupcakes. These are divine!
Perfect for an afternoon tea, a kitchen tea or when you feel like a sweet treat!
Cook Time: 15-20mins
Makes: 12 Cupcakes
- 1 packet of Our Low Carb Cupcake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 & 1/4 cup or 310ml milk of choice (nutrition is based with unsweetened Almond milk)
- 90g Butter
- 1 50g sachet of coconut milk powder
- 200g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter (40g)
- 75g of Our Low Carb Icing Mix
- Squeeze of half small lemon and grated lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Prepare Cupcake tray with 12 wrapper – Spray the wrappers well (we used coconut oil spray)
- Melt butter in the microwave, allow to cool. Whisk together eggs, milk and melted butter in small bowl
- Place dry mix and coconut powder in a larger bowl and pour the egg mix into the cupcake.
- Stir enough to combine well.
- Using a spoon portion mix evenly in the wrappers
- Bake for 15-20mins – rotating at half way
- Remove from Oven and cool on cooling rack
- Refrigerate before icing (they must be cool or the icing will melt)
- Place cream cheese and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Add icing mix, lemon juice and lemon rind to bowl
- Using electric beaters whip icing until light and fluffy.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen