Croutons add so much flavour, texture and (when you use Low Carb Bread) protein to any soup or salad.
They’re great for filling a salad out and making it that much more exciting.
Perfect addition to a Caesar Salad – check out my review of the best Caesar Dressings available from the supermarket.
Make our Low Carb Croutons today and enjoy on a salad this weekend!
Prep Time: under 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Low Carb Crouton Ingredients
- 6 slices of Low Carb Bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- Slice bread into 1cm cubes and place in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil and garlic, then toss around until all bread pieces have been completely covered.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 16o°C for approx. 30 minutes, or until crunchy and golden.
- Remove from oven and let sit to cool and dry out a little more.
- Unused Low Carb Croutons can be stored in a sealed container in the pantry for 3 months.
Enjoy with your classic Caesar Salad!
If you found this recipe useful head to –Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen and follow my facebook page so you can learn how to get fast results by reducing carbs. I would also love to see photo’s of any of your creations!
You can also share with any friends that may find this information useful.