This Low Carb Mexican Beef is SUPER simple. You only need 3 ingredients to make this super delicious recipe. This is the perfect base to make your own Healthy Nachos Bowls.
- 1kg Beef Mince (we use the 3 star from Coles)
- 1 Tablespoon Masterfoods Mexican Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon smokey paprika
- Optional additional chilli
- Cook the beef mince first in a large saucepan – until cooked and liquids have evaporated.
- Add in the spices, and cook a few more minutes.
- Serve as part of your Healthy Nachos Bowl (pictured) and Enjoy!
Storage – Beef can be stored in the fridge for 5 days or frozen for 3 months.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen