These Low Carb Nachos bowls are SERIOUSLY AMAZING and so easy AND a great Low Carb DINNER Idea. I promise you will NOT miss the Corn Chips!!!!
How to make Low Carb Nachos Bowls
- Cook meat – I use Beef Mince + some MasterFoods Mexican seasoning (It’s the only one I’ve found with no sugar!) or Click here for Anna’s Low Carb Mexican Beef Recipe
- Once Beef is cooked, set aside.
Prepare Salad base (straight into the bowls)
If making for 2 or more, X the ingredients by home many people you are serving
- 1-2 handfuls Iceburg lettuce or lettuce mix
- 1 x chopped tomato,
- 1 x chopped small cucumber
- handful of shredded cheese on top of salad.
- Place HOT beef on top of salad – this will melt the cheese. Add more cheese on top if you like.
- Extra’s – Add sour cream, Avo or Guacamole, Coriander
Storage: If you cook up 1kg of the beef – this will get you 6-8 Serves – can keep the cooked beef in fridge for 5 days or freezer for 3 months.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen