Potato salad is one of summer’s BBQ essentials. For our Low Carb Potato salad, or a “No-tatoes” version, we’ve swapped the potatoes for cauliflower, which has knocked down the carbs, but is still packed full of flavour.
- 500g bag frozen & thawed cauli OR 1 small cauli chopped and steamed.
- 2 boiled eggs sliced (for the perfect boiled egg read this)
- 2 stalks of celery finely chopped
- Optional: 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup store bought no added sugar mayo / or make your own see recipe here
- 1T wholegrain mustard
- Optional – finely chopped dill/parsley/chives
- If using frozen thawed cauli please squeeze out the water otherwise your salad will be soggy.
- Combine cauli, celery, sliced egg & onion in a mixing bowl.
- Combine mayo/mustard and herbs in a small bowl/mug.
- Pour dressing over the top and toss to combine.
- Decorate with additional egg/celery or herbs.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen