Low Carb Strawberry Ice cream No Ice cream machine needed!! Don’t miss out on enjoying ice cream this summer, simply make your own. ☀
This recipe makes 12 small sticks (approx 60g)
- Ice cream moulds (you may have one tucked away somewhere) Kmart and Target both have them for around $2
- 400ml Cream
- 200ml Yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 TB Of our Low Carb Icing Mix or sweetener of choice
- 6 mashed overripe strawberries
- Combine the ingredients well with an electric beater
- Pour into moulds and freeze overnight
- You can make this dairy free but switching to Coconut yoghurt and coconut cream.
- Change up the berries, add dark chocolate or sugar-free milk choc chunks. Play around with your fave low carb flavours.