Each time I make this Low Carb Strawberry Frosting for my cupcakes, I fall in love all over again.
And I end up eating the leftovers by the spoonful
Strawberry Icing Nutritional Panel
Please note: Do not put extra strawberries in until you have combined all ingredients – if you put more than 2 or 3 your icing will be too runny.
- 1 tub cream cheese (200/250g)
- 3 heaped Tbsp soft butter (60g)
- 2-3 large Strawberries mashed
- 1/3 cup or 75g of our Low Carb Icing Mix
- Few drops pink colouring (optional)
- Microwave cream cheese and butter for 30 seconds so soft.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using beaters mix all together well.
- Icing may be slightly soft, depending on how soft your cream cheese was and how big your strawberries were.
- If so refrigerate for an hour or so and it will set!
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my face book page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen