This Tropical Mango Passionfruit Panna Cotta is truly the taste of Summer!
Only 3 ingredients – It couldn’t be easier.
- 2 Cups (500ml) of Almond milk or milk of choice
- 600ml bottle or carton of cream
- 2 sachet of Mango Passionfruit No Sugar Jelly Crystals.
- In a saucepan place the unsweetened almond milk and jelly crystals. Keep on low heat, don’t let it boil.
- Once all dissolved remove from heat and add cream.
- Whisk together again and pour in 10 glasses/jars or anything convenient.
- Chill in the fridge for 4 hrs or even better overnight
- Serve as is or with a little flaked coconut and passionfruit.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen