This No added Sugar Cranberry sauce recipe is SUPER easy and is perfect for anyone Living Low Carb.
Most store bought sauces have 30-40g carbs per 100g. You may wish to add a little sweetener to this recipe, as cranberries can be quite tart.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 cup Fresh or Frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 TB sweetener of choice (if you prefer a sweeter sauce)
- Put all ingredients in either a microwave safe bowl, or small saucepan
- Cook for 10 minutes (stovetop) or 2-3 minutes (microwave)
- The mixture will bubble and thicken
- Remove from microwave and mush with a fork.
- Allow to cool and thicken.
You can store this jam in an airtight container for up to a week – without the usual high sugar content and preservatives, it won’t last as long as store-bought sauce
If you found this recipe useful head to –Anna’s Low Carb Kitchen and follow my facebook page so you can learn how to get fast results by reducing carbs.
I would also love to see photo’s of any of your creations!