As you know, we love all things Peanut Butter. Anna has created these yummy Peanut Butter Brekkie Cookies. The Perfect brekkie on the go. Super nutty in flavour, and super low in sugar.
This recipe only uses half the Cookie Base mix, leaving you with enough mix for a small batch of cookies.
- 1/2 packet of our Low Carb Cookie Base Mix
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts (60g)
- 1/4 cup pepitas (optional) (20g)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (80g)
- 1TB Natvia – sweeten to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- Pinch salt in peanut butter is unsalted
- 1/3 cup milk – 80ml
- Preheat the oven at 160 degrees and line a flat baking tray
- In one bowl combine the dry ingredients (cookie mix, peanuts, pepitas, pinch salt and natvia)
- In another bowl mix together the wet ingredients (milk and peanut butter) and add to the dry mix. Combine well.
- Roll the mix into 10 even balls and then press flay with a fork.
- Bake for 15-20mins or until golden brown and cool on rack.
- Cookies can be kept at room temperature for 2 days or stored in fridge for up to 5 days.
For more great Low Carb Recipes click here