This Pina Colada flavoured Panna Cotta is the PERFECT Summer Dessert or Brekkie on the go.
I always thought Panna Cotta must be hard to make, no idea why, but I was recently looking through recipes and realised it looked pretty simple!
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 x cans (270ml) Ayam Coconut Cream (pretty much the only one that is 100% coconut!!)
- 1 Sachet of Sugar Free Pineapple Jelly Crystals (dessert isle supermarket)
- In a saucepan place the unsweetened almond milk and pineapple jelly crystals. Keep on low heat, don’t let it boil.
- Once all dissolved remove from heat and add coconut cream.
- NOTE: The most important thing is that you have roughly 800mls of liquid for this 1 sachet of jelly crystals. This will give you that panna cotta texture. If you have less liquid your panna cotta will be a more firm jelly, and if you have more liquid it may be too runny.
- Whisk together again and pour in 8 glasses/jars or anything convenient.
- You can however play around with the liquid using regular cream or greek yoghurt instead of the coconut cream.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen
or post to my facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen