These Raspberry Chia Jam Drops are a low carb twist on a classic favourite. These are so yummy and easy to make!
Makes 20 Raspberry Chia Jam Drops
- 1 packet of our Low Carb Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil (70g)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (125ml)
- 1/2 batch of Berry Chia Jam (leftover Chia Jam can be stored in the fridge for a week & is a yummy topping for our Low Carb Bread)
Ingredients for Berry Chia Jam
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries of choice (I used Woolies Frozen Raspberries)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (black or white chia seeds are equally good)
Method for Chia Jam
- To make the Chia Jam, combine the berries (fresh or frozen) with the chia seeds and water either in the microwave or the stove top for a few minutes. Use any berries you like, such as raspberries, strawberries or mixed berries.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Prepare the cookie mix by combining the content of the cookie mix with the melted butter (or coconut oil) and milk.
- Roll the cookie mix into small tablespoons and flatten into round cookies.
- With your finger or the back of a teaspoon, make a small indent into the middle of each cookie. If it’s sticky, wet your finger or the spoon with a little water.
- Drop in a small teaspoon of Chia Jam into the centre of each cookie.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on a rack & enjoy!
Can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
For more great Low Carb recipes, click here.
I’d love to see your photos – tag me @annaslowcarbkitchen or post to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Annaslowcarbkitchen